it can.. but it can not..

if someone say 'sorry' to me, i will be forgiven but so sorry to say again, that deep from my hearth, I can't forgotten for what he doing to me.

"sorry"
i know easy to say it. its very easy.

There are many people that are strong enough to brush it all off and break up instantly, but then there are also those emotional people that will forgive out of love. Honestly, if someone cheated on me, I would like to say that I'd leave him right and there but I don't even know myself. I know for a fact that the relationship will never be the same again since I will never forget it and it will always affect my mood. The relationship may go on someday, but with a lot of bitterness will ensue.

mmm, finally. i just want to say
"IT CAN BE FORGIVEN, BUT CAN NOT BE FORGOTTEN"


CONVERSATION

0 celoteh:

Back
to top